Seeing your site marked as "not secure" can be unnerving, for you and your visitors, but securing your site with a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate is easy!
Before enabling SSL, you must have your custom domain name already connected in your domain name settings. See this article for more info on how to use an existing domain name.
1. Go to domain name settings in your SnapPages dashboard. (Settings > Domain Names)
2. Select the domain name that you'd like to secure.
3. Under SSL enabled, toggle to enable SSL for your domain name.
4. A confirmation message will display after SSL has been enabled for the selected domain name.
5. Finally, you will receive an email that notifies when the SSL certificate has been issued for your domain name!
That's it! Your site is now secured with SSL. Congratulations on securing your site!
If you are on legacy system (SnapPages 1 and 2) you will want to set up SSL through Cloudflare. Check out our guide by clicking here!