Your Info Bar will be the bar at the very top of your screen where you can set quick links to any Social Media platforms or include important text you want your visitors to know!
In the Info Bar section of the Header editor you have a lot of great customizable options that allow you do things from quickly turning it off to setting its background. Below you will find brief descriptions on each of the options!
- Enabled - Using this toggle you can quickly turn on or off your Info Bar.
- Text - The Text feature allows you to set a custom string of text into the Info Bar as seen on the example of above.
- Social Links - This options allows you to set the links to your existing Social Media icons as well as add in even more.
- Color - Set the text Color of your Info Bar. This option will not have an effect if you have a page Section background included in the header, unless you have a Background set.
- Background - To set a specific background color for your Info Bar you can quickly set that here!
- Position - The Position option gives you the option of placing your Info Bar at the top or bottom of your header.
- Border - With Border you can set up a border line on the bottom or top of your Info Bar based on your set position.
- Overlap - By turning on Overlap it will allow the rest of your header to overlap into the Info Bar.
- Reverse - This option will flip flop the Text and Social Media Items to different sides of the screen.
If you need help with anything that wasn't covered here, or if you have any additional questions about the Info Bar, please let us know.