As you scroll down the page in the page editor, you'll notice different sections. These Sections are one of the fundamental building blocks of SnapPages.
To add a new Section to a page, just click Add a Section from the menu on the left hand side of the page (under the Add a Block option). This will open up a picker menu that will give you a number of pre-built Sections, as well as the option for a blank section.
A Section Menu is on the right hand side where you see a menu with five options: Section Options, Section Slides, Duplicate Section, Delete Section, and Rearrange Sections. Each of these will allow you to customize your sections in different ways.
- Section Options: Allows you to modify and customize many different features such as background color, color scheme, and much more.
To find out more about Section Options, check out our article all about them!
- Section Slides: Allows you to create different slides within a section, think of a slideshow that transitions through sections. Once you've added slides for the section, you will be able to make additional changes to their look and transition.
- Duplicate Section: This option allows you to quickly duplicate any existing Section!
- Delete Section: To delete a Section, all you have to do is click on this option.
- Rearrange Sections: Allows you to rearrange the order of the Sections on the given page.